Job Number: 492348
Human Resources Coordinator
We have an immediate need for a direct hire Human Resources Coordinator role in Deerfield, IL. The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the Director of People and is responsible for carrying out responsibilities related to talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits and support ongoing HR projects. Success in this role relies on strong organizational and communication skills.
Salary: $50k-$60k depending on experience
Job Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and schedule new-hire onboarding
- Conduct new-hire HR orientations
- Coordinate benefits setup and enrollment for medical/dental/vision/voluntary insurance and 401k
- Educate new hires on all aspects of benefits plans. Escalate questions to insurance brokers/partners
- Prepare, collect, and process all documents related to employment on-boarding and off-boarding changes (new hires, status changes, separations, etc);
- Partners with the Payroll/AP department to ensure employee status and benefit changes are accurate and timely for payroll processing; prepares and submits invoices for payment
- Ensures data integrity across HR systems; audits data for compliance; provides ongoing and ad-hoc reporting to management
- Update policies and procedures, forms and job descriptions
- Responsible for updating and ensuring accurate job descriptions
- Responsible for talent acquisition including posting positions on relevant job boards, screening of resumes, conducting telephone screens, and scheduling team interviews
- Source and attract top level talent using various sources such as job boards, social media, and employee referrals
- Follow up on feedback post interview, assist in creating job offers, and conduct background and reference checks.
- Provide timely updates to candidates to level set expectations
- Maintain applicant tracking system (Newton) candidate records
- Compile weekly and monthly reports from Newton
- Bachelor's degree or relevant/equivalent work experience required
- At least 1 year of HR and Talent Acquisition experience
- Strong ability to drive and complete projects required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required
- Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter attitude
- Comfort developing relationships in person and over the phone
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment and priorities to accommodate business needs
How do I apply?
If this sounds like something you'd be interested or would like to hear more about, let's connect! Please, forward your resume to Laddison[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Coordinator.
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Attention To Detail