To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux Center/Sioux City/Sioux Falls/Yankton, IA 51250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Flexible Shift Security Officer
Securitas USA • Sioux Center/Sioux City/Sioux Falls/Yankton, IA
Posted 28 days ago
FLEXIBLE SHIFT SECURITY GUARDS
Are you looking for a change of atmosphere? Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
Securitas Security has a unique opportunity for Multi-Site officers. What are we looking for?
- Candidates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid Driver's license and reliable, private transportation is required
- Flexible scheduling. Open availability highly desired
- Must be able to work overnights and weekends
- Comfortable working with computers is a plus!
What is a Multi-Site Officer?
These officers have the opportunity to train at a variety of sites in which they will learn and gain knowledge experience on all levels of the security industry. These officers are highly valued for their commitment to the job and ability to cover sites at a moment's notice. If you're considering a future in law enforcement or public safety, the multi-site officer is a great stepping stone for your career!
Give us a call for more information or if you have questions 402.558.6900
Flex Security Officer Program Objectives:
- Provide security for short-term special events.
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid Driver's License and good driving record
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!