Oxford Electronic Controls Technician Job Requiements
- Applicant must have a basic knowledge of PLC programming and wiring. (Siemens S7 PLC’s is a plus)
- Experience troubleshooting, installing and programming VFD motor controls
- Good industrial controls troubleshooting a must. i.e. motor control circuits.
- Applicant will be expected to be able to read electrical schematics.
- Applicant must be familiar with the use of electronic test equipment. i.e. DMM
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3yrs experience in the industrial controls field.
- Strong computer skills is a must including Windows XP and MS office
- Experience with programming and networking in both PLC and HMI is a major plus.
- Must be able to pass lifetime background check and obtain security clearance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1879-629
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In those early days, I competed against a much bigger organisation but through our commitment, hard work and the quality of service we delivered, we prospered and, in fact, some years later, we acquired our former competitor. Even as WFS has grown and established a global presence, my message to our teams around the world has always been to focus on being the best at meeting our customers’ requirements – and that is how we have become a trusted partner to over 300 airlines, airports and other customers.We also understand that being the best means proving this every single day. Every passenger we welcome, every piece of cargo we process, and every aircraft we handle is another test of our quality and reliability. I am confident we have a global team of handling professionals that ensure we meet this challenge.
View the full profile