Compensation (Range): $18/hour
Sizzle about job: 6 month contract
If you are an experienced Legal Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Legal Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Legal Assistant will include:
The Legal Assistant will be assisting in daily office needs and managing our team’s general administrative activities. The individual should have excellent communication skills, maintain confidentiality, and be able to plan ahead to meet deadlines and above all must like working with detailed information.
- Assist Attorneys and paralegals in the team
- Write and distribute email correspondence, faxes and forms
- Accept inbound calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Maintain office supply inventories
As a Legal Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, & MS PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of proven experience as an administrative assistant (financial services and legal industry is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage priorities efficiently
- Exceptional follow-up and follow through skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
As a Legal Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Legal Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Administrative assistant, MS Office Suite,
Conduct Legal Research
Handle Information Request
Review Legal Document
Draft Legal Correspondence