To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Merlin Law Group, P.A. • Denver, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Merlin Law Group, P.A. is currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join our team in Denver, CO.
Who we are:
Merlin Law Group is a national insurance claim litigation firm that handles commercial property insurance claims, residential property insurance claims and bad faith claims. Our dedicated team of insurance attorneys are committed to resolving your property insurance claims.
About the role:
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
What you'll do:
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals; preparing expense reports.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and abilities:
- Documentation Skills,
- Meeting Planning,
- Supply Management,
- Telephone Skills,
- Office Experience - General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
What we offer:
- Personal time off and sick time
- Standard holidays
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability and retirement plans
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button