This position is responsible for general front office duties as well as recruiting subjects to participate in clinical trial testing and other administrative functions of the clinical office.
- Receive and screen all visitors.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls.
- Take telephone messages.
- Send faxes.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance for study materials (study packets).
- Screen incoming candidate calls; educate about BioScreen Clinical Services.
- Educate subjects about current and future studies using the Recruiting Summary.
- Recruit for studies as scheduled; screen subjects according to inclusion/exclusion criteria, study schedule.
- Update and maintain Participant Database.
- Maintain compensation schedules for subjects.
- Interview and screen subjects on the first day of studies.
- Assist Recruiting Coordinator in marketing functions.
- Knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Professional appearance.
- Detail and multi-task oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 974283
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile