To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to work in the field, performing the following, but not limited to:
- Working in the field at construction sites as a quality assurance representative inspecting construction work and performing construction materials testing
- Monitoring one or more of the following for compliance with the drawings and specifications: reinforced concrete, masonry, structural steel, spray applied proofing, soils and/or foundation construction
- Performing field testing of plastic concrete, grout, mortar and block, fire proofing, soils and/or nondestructive testing of welds
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports, create sketches, communicate and coordinate with the engineers, contractors, and clients
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Geology Degree
- 0-3 years related experience
- Capable in Microsoft Windows
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime, and off-hours work
- Reliable transportation
- Honest, dependable and punctual