IT Support Specialist in Draper, UT. This is a contract with a top leader in Technology and expected to go until January 2020. Hours are Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm.
Must Haves: Windows 10, Office 365, data migrations, hardware break fix
- Full understanding of call Tracking systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer problems to full resolution
- Identify incorrect process flows within the tracking system and influence change as Serve as a front-line interface to users
- Possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing Windows client/server
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit
- Able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third-party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user group.
- Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment.
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources.
- Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues.
- Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements.
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of routine hardware/software systems and supporting smaller user groups.
- Supports simple hardware/software applications.
- Receives instruction and implements ways to optimize PC hardware resources in achieving business objectives. Assists with maintenance of local area network server systems.
- Impact is on limited to smaller areas of the business.
- Responsible for a single or small group of basic applications.
- Regularly receives direction.
If you are interested in this IT Support job, please submit your resume.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving