To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehouse, NJ 08888
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
Intertek • Whitehouse, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals team.
This team serves the chemical and pharmaceutical industries with a diverse range of services, from chemical testing and consultancy, to inspection, contract laboratory services, regulatory guidance, and supply chain assurance.
The Business Development Manager will support the Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals business by identifying and developing new business relationships with accounts in the region. We’re looking for somebody with 6-10 years of related industry experience.
• Maintain and build relationships with current client base within the region.
• Ensure that a high level of customer service is provided for all accounts.
• Visit 15-25 accounts per month.
• Develop proposals and quotations, review RFPs and RFQs, and initiate CDAs and MSAs.
• Provide client presentations and prepare client-specific presentations to respond to client needs.
• Assist in decisions involving price structure and price negotiations.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge, and participate in industry tradeshows and conferences.
• Perform other duties or special projects as required or assigned.
Knowledge of analytical chemistry and business development, demonstrated through:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related scientific degree.
• 6-10 years of related industry experience. Human Resources reserves the right to consider candidates with less experience.
• Knowledge of laboratory safety precautions and protocols for safe handling and the disposal of hazardous agents/reagents, chemicals, and materials.
• Organization, communication, and analytical skills.
• Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical and business information, both oral and written to others, including co-workers, supervisors, subordinates, clients, and vendors.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Proficient with common PC based applications and specifically in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledgeable in the use of CRM and LIMS.
• Has a significant understanding of Intertek Pharmaceutical services and products, and can relate them to client needs and opportunities.
• Ability to work varied and extended hours/days, as business dictates.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.