Responsible for ensuring the safety of personnel, property, building and fixtures.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assumes all other duties as assigned
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must possess attention to detail while working in a timely fashion
- Must possess organizational skills, as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under various conditions with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to move and/or lift at least 75 pounds
LKQ offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that includes:
401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts as well as an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. Must have high energy level, and the ability to work under pressure. This position requires individuals to occasionally be on their feet except when operating machinery, or performing supervisory responsibilities. Experience with forklift, order selector, pallet jack, and pull cart is preferred.