About Pulse8, Inc.
Pulse8 is an innovative Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company that delivers visibility and transparency for Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX), Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment. Pulse8’s flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality.
What's cool about working for Pulse8? We're a close knit team of Healthcare and Technology experts dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives. You'll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and have the opportunity to do lots of interesting things in an entrepreneurial culture. We offer competitive benefits and much, much more!
Pulse8 is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to use best coding practices to identify, document, build and support data ETL, QA, automation solutions. Position will also be required to perform support functions and other ancillary duties as assigned. Superior technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position.
This is a remote position.Responsibilities
- Identify and document opportunities for automation and improvement of data ETL and QA processes
- Work with teammates to prioritize, design, build, test, deploy, troubleshoot, document, and support technology solutions using industry and Pulse8-identified best practices
- Perform a wide range other ancillary duties in support of production runs and other company initiatives as necessary
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- CMS Risk Adjustment Experience required
- Expert-level proficiency in: C#, .NET
- Expert-level proficiency in: MS SQL: Database Design, Normalization, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Performance Tuning
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MS SSIS
- MS SSRS
- NET/MVC, HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, and Web API
- Knowledge of healthcare with relative experience in: Claims data, Risk adjustment, Medicare, Quality (5-Star, QRS, HEDIS) and Medicaid
- Experience with testing, specifically writing test cases, unit testing, and automated testing
- Experience with other database technologies (NoSQL)
- EMR/Integration experience (HL7, CCOW, APIs)
- Strong documentation skills
- Will travel to Annapolis, MD for new hire orientation and then all Pulse 8 employees attend two company summits per year in various locations.
- Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
Pulse8 is a stand-alone brand, fully owned by Allscripts, with its own C-level and senior leadership. When you work for Pulse8, you get the advantages and benefits of working with a large, public company with the innovative culture and direction and of a small, nimble company.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Reporting Services