As an Account Representative at Johnson Controls, you will take responsibility for the sale of Johnson Controls Building Efficiency offerings to owners up to the Director and/or Vice President level, promoting the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners/end users by providing business and technical solutions to meet building operation’s needs.
You take pride in your ability to maintain high levels of quality, service and productivity. You have a knack for solving complex problems in a manner that is imaginative, thorough and practical. Customer service is your priority. Required
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience:
- Progressively-responsible field sales experience with the ability to handle large volume of transactional sales.
- Technical field experience.
- Or a combination of all.
- HVAC or building automation systems knowledge. Fire and security system, experience/knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and outlook
- Bachelors in business, engineering, or related discipline.
- Eight (8 years) years progressively-responsible field sales experience, with the ability to handle long term strategic sales to the D-level.
- Including Three (3) selling HVAC or building automation systems. Fire and security system, experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Proficiency in salesforce or other CRM software
- Experience estimating HVAC retrofits
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law
. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou