You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - Bay
Position Overview:Primary coverage area Central San Mateo County/Hillsborough/San Carlos/Burlingame/San Mateo
**Sign-On Bonus Available to external candidates - in accordance with Sutter Health policy**
Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and participating in rehabilitative programs that improve patient mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert. Responsible for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines for department. Serves as a resource in the education, training and mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates student program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited physical therapy school
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- PT-Physical Therapist
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
DEPARTMENT REQUIRED CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- Department: Home Health, DL-California Drivers Class C
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 5 years experience in primary work assignment area.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing solutions.
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize multiple priorities completing work duties within expected timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication (verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community relations abilities.
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and advancement.
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency assessments.
- Develop treatment protocols.
- Ability to extract evidence-based practice information and apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Able to analyze and identify clinical practice and workflow best practices.
- Complex problem solver within and outside of department. Analyzes data/information from multiple sources.
Pay Range: 67.22-84.022
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Weekend Requirements:Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings:1
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Days
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gf4ikie
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.