To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hershey, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PT SECURITY OFFICER
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company • Hershey, PA
Posted 26 days ago
This position is responsible for maintaining the safety and security of all guests, employees, and physical assets of The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
- Patrolling the entire property and documenting rounds.
- Investigating accidents/incidents occurring on Hotel property and submitting detailed reports.
- Responding to and providing assistance in fire or other emergency situations.
- Investigating complaints and notifying law enforcement authorities as necessary.
- Administering first aid and CPR as needed.
- Administering and maintaining locking systems throughout the property.
- Initiating measures to improve or maintain safety and security standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Criminal justice/safety/security-related training and experience preferred
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certification; EMT certification helpful.
- Basic knowledge of criminal and federal law and fire and safety regulations pertaining to hotels.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communications and problem-solving skills.
- Keyboarding skills and PC familiarity.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Physical requirements include walking (up to 75% of the shift), hearing, bending, effectively communicating verbally and in writing, stooping, lifting and finger dexterity.
- Schedule rotates to include 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Holidays and weekends required. Some overtime necessary.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer