To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Iselin, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Java Tech Lead
Experis • Iselin, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Top 3 Skill sets:
Skill #1: Java/JEE, Vaadin
Skill #2: Python
Skill #3: AWS, Big Data
Lead Developer for leading and developing compliance/investment analysis, responsible investment, research, marketing review and operations applications utilizing innovative technologies such as Natural Language Processing with Java stack. Develop service and APIs to Performs timely review and approval of all marketing materials and communications utilizing AdMaster (Red Oak Compliance). Analyze marketing compliance materials and develop analytics using advanced analytics and emerging technologies such as Big Data, NLP, Java fullstack and optimization techniques for automated compliance review/modeling/optimization, as well as other areas of asset management such as investment, research, trading, product development, sales and distribution.
- 10+ years of asset management/investment management/compliance analyst experience in the asset management space with Object oriented programming with Java 8, Spring (Dependency Injection, MVC, AOP, Annotations, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Vaadin, etc.), Hibernate and Python experience.
- Practical experience implementing RESTful Web Service using the micro services architecture and cloud migration (AWS preferred)
- Strong experience with database technologies such as ability to write queries using SQL, joins, execute DDL/DMLs, query tuning etc.
- Familiarity with software development tools - (Eclipse, NetBeans etc.), profiling/tuning tools, and source control (Git) etc.
- Experience with DevOps or CI/CD process - build/deploy tools (ANT/Maven/Serena/Nolio/Jenkins)
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and operational procedures such as availability, recovery, archiving etc.
- Experience with Statistical - Financial modelling and programming skills (Python)
- Experience with Unix environments and AWS Cloud.
- Proactive problem solving skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Experience and ability to work in a team based Agile environment
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables, willingness to grow and learn an understanding of the business process
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)