At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Business-to-Business Sales Representative working remotely, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing client experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States.
What You'll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you'll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future clients. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you'll provide professional service & sales for Fortune and Enterprise level accounts. Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products & services with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate and close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sales opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of business development and/or business-to-business sales experience
- 1 year or more experience of selling SaaS products for some programs
- One year or more post-secondary education
- Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
- Computer Savvy
- Internet speed gt; 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages range from %2416.50 to %2420.00 per hour with a monthly bonus potential
- And yes...all the performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
For full details on our benefits, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business-to-Business Sales Representative – Remote USA Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Brand Awareness
- Business Development
- Customer Experience
- Decision Making
- Hardworking And Dedicated