SVP of Information Technology
MUST LIVE IN Washington, DC area
The SVP of IT delivers tailored enterprise application and infrastructure solutions within the environment in support of accounting, finance and all critical business operations that reduce risk and drive value creation. We are currently seeking to hire an SVP of Information Technology to support the technology environment of one of our national nonprofit clients. The SVP of IT builds collaborative effective partnering relationships at all levels and upholds the ongoing commitment to build scalable processes while maintaining high quality service in support of our values as the organization grows.
- Oversee IT operations and oversee systems and Third-Party Providers.
- Develop organizations IT strategy (cloud, information systems, security, communication systems).
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs; develop a roadmap to implement solutions based on Company prioritization.
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance.
- Support the smooth integrations.
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology to improve corporate efficiency.
- Review technology requirements for client facing systems to ensure consistency of delivery and a cohesive solution architecture.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems.
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to office staff on various IT systems.
- Act as the primary point of contact in assigned locations and newly integrated practices liaising with the Third-Party Providers.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, support, service, and execution of the IT integration process including but not limited to:
- Review of current IT provider, nature of services and terms.
- Responsible to scope various projects.
- High quality communications with the Integration Team, Leaders, and third-party provider; attend regular meetings and provide updates on IT related items and progress.
- Maintain a regular cadence of interaction, service, and support with newly integrated and current practices in assigned locations. Travel occasionally and as needed to already existing practices.
- Fully understand, provide guidance, and administer Company policies and procedures accurately and consistently. Manage the various compliance requirements throughout the organization (i.e., HIPAA, PCI, etc).
- Establish or upgrade IT procedures as needed while recommending changes to improve the efficiencies to minimize manual administration, workflow bottlenecks and repetitive data entry.
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing information technology projects.
- Experience in integrating acquired businesses a plus.
- Experience working within a PE-backed organization.
- Experience working within a high growth organization.
- Extensive experience managing third-party vendors.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and systems.
- Possess strong ethics and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and development approaches.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent project management and with the ability to work under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain partnerships at various staff and management levels and across various functions.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations for executives.
- Full-time Pay: $170,000.00 per year
- 401(k) * Dental insurance * Health insurance * Paid time off * Vision insurance
Education and minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's (Required) Experience:
- IT Operations: 8 years (Required)
- Integration of acquired businesses: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working within NPO organization: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work Location: Hybrid remote/Downtown DC
- provided by Dice
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements