Do you have your accounting degree and are looking for a career with growth? Apply now! PeopleShare is actively interviewing Junior Staff Accountants for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a data management and healthcare provider brand in Fort Washington, PA!
Job Details for the Junior Staff Accountant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Pay Rate: $50,000-55,000 annually
- Direct Hire!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Junior Staff Accountant:
- Responsible for analyzing budgets and forecasting
- Prepare financial statements, reports, journal entries, and account analysis
- Process bank and credit card reconciliation
- Post monthly journal entries to document business transactions
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare account analysis
Job Requirements for the Junior Staff Accountant:
- Must have Bachelors degree in Accounting
- At least 1-2 years of corporate accounting experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Oracle or NetSuite is a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.