To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
- Toby McAllister
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Survey Tech/Instrument Person
Monroe Staffing Services • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Survey Technician/Instrument Person with 2-5 years of experience to work on a direct hire basis for one of our clients in Shelton, CT.
Main responsibilities include field surveying, downloading/uploading survey data, land record research and AutoCAD drafting.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in all facets of land surveying from boundary surveying to construction layout.
- Must be highly-motivated and detail-oriented and must be familiar with Trimble Instruments, Trimble Data Collectors and GNSS systems.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience a real plus!
- Direct hire with benefits package including major medical insurance, 401(k) profit sharing plan, life Insurance including short-term disability and AD&D coverage, paid vacation, holidays, sick days, direct deposit for payroll and a health club membership.
- Salary range: $40-52K depending on experience (maybe more for the right candidate).
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.