Kforce is partnering with a Fortune 500 company to hire multiple Java/AWS Developers in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
In this role, you will develop applications to run in a large-scale environment. If you're ready to innovate and lead in the digital space, join this client's technology organization. They bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable their digital products and services.
As the Java/AWS Engineer, you will bring a broad experience of successfully ideating and delivering value that enables the client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. Java/AWS Developers will be responsible for building simple and intuitive APIs for a very large developer community.
Would you like to work for one of the world's most innovative companies? This company employs some of the world's top engineers and designers and you will be working alongside some of the best minds in digital technology! From their stores to their diverse global offices, differences are what make this company thrive. They have a family-like culture, fun environment and were named one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' by Fortune. Come join the team where you'll have the opportunity to make this company run faster and smarter.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- 8-10 years of professional experience in IT or business in software (Backend Services and API) development
- 5 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- 5 significant years of experience in RESTful web services development
- Must have solid AWS Cloud development experience using advanced cloud tools; Must be able to design and deploy applications from scratch to AWS.
- Strong design and development experience with Java EE, JSON, Cloud Computing
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Lean experience with applied principles and methods preferred
- Opportunity of longevity and growth with our client
- Beautiful scenery
- Culture focused environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Amazon Web Services
Coaching And Mentoring
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)