To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Systems Support Technician
Nesco Resource • Swedesboro, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Analyze and recommend the current physical and virtual server infrastructure systems
- Analyze and recommend network remote access solutions
- Recommend server/network solutions and technology that will enhance performance and meet business needs
- Responsible for development and maintenance of network documentation. (Network Diagrams, Maps, Statistics, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 year technical education beyond high school
- Equivalent work experience acceptable
- Relevant technical certificates a plus
- 1-3 years work experience with physical and virtual server infrastructure systems
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Experience with structured cabling implementation and design
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience
- Able to complete assignment with minimal direction
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to networking problems and issues
- Must adapt to rapidly changing technologies
- Enhanced PC knowledge and skill sets utilizing Microsoft products
- Interest in expanding one's knowledge in the technology industry
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
Strong attention to detail
Strong client support orientation
Job ID: 18-14179
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.