My name is Arti and, I am a Senior recruiter working with Manpower Group - Experis
We have an excellent and perfect job for you and if you're really interested, then please send your updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Here is the position details and Job description for your reference
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Mettawa, Illinois, 60045
Duration: 12 months
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sunshine Act and global transparency reporting requirements in order to assess general data quality issues that may impact ability to report information to the Country, State/Government agencies
* Sort, code and match invoices
* Enter and upload invoices into system of record
* Reconcile event transactions
* Prepare analysis of accounts
* Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
* Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
* Maintain planner & vendor files
* Correspond with internal planners and vendors and respond to inquiries
* Analyze and determine the best course of action for each inquiry/problem
* Serve as transparency resource for day-to-day processes
* Assist with month end closing
* Provide supporting documentation for audits
* Adhere to compliance timelines and perform the necessary follow-up with meeting planners, and other support organizations and suppliers to ensure invoices are processed and paid appropriately and align with meeting budgets.
* Provide reconciliation and transparency training and ongoing consultations to internal planners and preferred logistical providers (Third Party Vendors)
* Budget data entry and analysis
* Preparation and tracking of Purchase Order submissions
* Invoice/payment processing and tracking, completion of meeting and event billing reconciliations
* Ability to organize work related tasks and prioritize deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently as well as on a team
* Accountable for meeting critical project deliverables
* Failure to perform responsibilities could contribute to noncompliance to Country and State Reporting laws and Transparency obligations as a consequence of inaccurate and late reporting.
* Bachelor's Degree (in business or finance preferred) or equivalent work experience.
* Ability to prepare and work with spreadsheets, large data sets required.
* Must demonstrate competency in data analytics.
* Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications including: MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience required
You have received this email as you are in our list of candidates with skills needed for this job. If you are not keen to apply for this job, please ignore this email. Thanks, and Have a great day ahead :-)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Use Statistical Method