Leverage your Operations Management / General Management leadership of multiple office locations where you have effectively recommended and implemented procedural and/or process changes.
As Regional Operations Manager with Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, a DH Pace Company, you will experience a company that offers Stability and Growth:
- Leadership position with Purpose where You will make a Difference
- The benefit of working with DH Pace Leaders who will share their knowledge for a smooth transition to our organization
- Company-wide Sales over $500M in 2018; up from $430M in 2017
- Privately owned over 90 years with 45 locations in 21 States
- Competitive Compensation (Salary with Annual Bonus Program)
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); already your 2nd year you will accrue 16 days of PTO!
A strong background in Service and Installation improvement initiatives (process creation, procedural refinement and solution design) coupled with a well-rounded business acumen and the ability to bring effective team building strategies are important for this role.
General Manager, Multi-Branch Operations Manager, regardless of the titles you have had, if you have a passion for customer service, talent for forming relationships and driving effective operational changes that positively influence the bottom-line, we hope you will consider employment with us.
- You will directly impact and shape Multiple Southeast Service and Installation Operations by proactively evaluating and assessing how current operational and sales activities are carried out by exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Will make appropriate recommendations for operational and sales procedural/process improvement changes with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction while delivering healthy profit margins and return on sales that meets or exceeds the annual financial budget/forecast at all southeast office locations
- Leverage your operations / process improvement expertise in a consultative manner with personnel to give employees the confidence that they can trust your leadership and any changes they are expected to adopt in their daily work activities, thus becoming the “go to resource” for operational advice, guidance and career mentoring
- Will travel the southeast states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Florida; approximately 10 offices currently, but growing, so must be willing to travel to additional locations as offices are added.
- Travel is up to 70% for this position; monthly car allowance
- Highly prefer a minimum seven (7) years of management experience with a minimum of two (2) years managing multiple locations
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license required
- Travel is up to 70% for this position
- Analytical ability to evaluate operational processes, procedures, financial results, survey feedback and other metrics and determine cause/effect relationships. Able to isolate key information and determine the impact of process or procedural changes.
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Proficient with Windows based programs and ERP/CRM systems
Google DH Pace Careers and Share Our Opportunities with your friends and colleagues!
Company: Overhead Door Company of Atlanta
Coaching And Mentoring