You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customer's environment operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your internal and external customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs, and technical challenges, and help them achieve success focusing on:
- Proactive Engagement
- Operational Efficiency
- Time to Value
- Center of Excellence
- Develop relationships with key business and IT partners and become an authority on a customer's implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
- Partner with the other members of the account team to strategize, orchestrate and execute activities tailored to each customer
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision-makers.
- Provide proactive Communications in the event of service degradation or disruption.
- Provide timely account or issue executive level summary status reports both internally and to the customer.
- Lead Technical Health Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers' business needs.
- Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Ensure value realization by increasing adoption, optimizing technology, managing complexity, and evangelizing best practices
- Increase customers' efficiency by preventing issues, resolving challenges and helping them to leverage new capabilities faster
- Provide and maintain an IT Roadmap, outlining Teleperformance's future state of solutions and services with detailed milestones
- Prior experience as a Technical Account Manager or other technical customer-facing role
- Large-scale implementation experience with complex solutions environments
- Be able to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain the impact in business
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Being adaptable - you are calm and effective under pressure, able to quickly pivot, excel at task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- High level understanding of multiple IT disciplines including networking, endpoint management, IT security and application development
- Having experience with Contact Center/work optimization platforms (like Avaya/Genesys/Verint / Virtual desktop ...
- Having a strong analytical mindset, being positive and with an open attitude with a desire to succeed and grow within a challenging role
- Exposure to data-centric environments (reporting skills, data aggregation & analysis, using data to identify problems and propose solutions/workarounds)
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of CRM systems, including solutions and implementation
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite, solutions, and implementation
- Experience with CX Call Center Software
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Call Centers