To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Ashley Furniture HomeStore • Greenwood, IN
Posted 5 days ago
Other Great Industries
Salary is based on commissions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers in a retail environment
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offerings in the market
- Determine needs and advise customers on their purchases
- Assist customers through direct action or by supporting coworkers
- Demonstrate effective closing skills
- Accurately entering information in the point of sale system
- Handle customer purchase paperwork and tracking orders
- Communicate with customers after the sale
- Work with team members to utilize varied skill sets in order provide exceptional service
- Contribute to the team and communicate effectively with other employees to attain goals
- Help maintain a clean, orderly working environment
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Desire to succeed and to excel
Job ID: RETAI01807
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.