Company is seeking a creative, collaborative, and driven marketing professional with a strong strategic mindset to lead our Americas Marketing team. Leading a terrifically talented team of passionate marketeers, you would be responsible for the operational success, strategic alignment, and integration of activities for the marketing organization across the region. You will lead the development and execution of all marketing programs to customers, partners and prospects. In collaboration with the global marketing team and the Americas sales organizations, your team will create and execute captivating and highly effective marketing programs. You will identify and champion great work and understand the importance of flawless delivery, and you will be an exceptional leader who inspires others to act boldly. You will thrive by deploying a modern mix of marketing mediums with the objective of building pipeline, sourcing closed business and building the Company brand in NA.
Our ideal hire is passionate about the customer experience and creating compelling content to enable growth. We seek an exceptionally organized and engaged leader with the ability to define, prioritize and execute marketing objectives: onboard, engage and retain our customers.
- Lead creation and delivery of Americas Marketing plans
- Provide leadership, beyond management
- Responsible for metrics, reporting, and alignment of programs and plans to corporate priorities
- Budget management
- 15+ years of marketing experience with at least 5 years in the software sector
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and techniques Technical prowess in the realm of digital marketing tools, channels, and platforms
- Ability to work cross functionally to oversee planning and execute successful lead generation programs.
- Experience identifying target markets and developing integrated campaign strategies that include web, email, direct mail, advertising and events
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (preferably Marketo and Salesforce.com), developing lead flow processes, managing third parties, and leveraging insights for enhancing our approach
The strengths you will bring to this role are:
Drive; you are very self-motivated, pushing yourself hard to achieve what you want out of work & life.
Innovation; You approach things in ingenious ways, coming up with new and different approaches.
Self-belief; you are confident in your own abilities, knowing that you can achieve your goals.
Work Ethic; you are very hard-working, putting a lot of effort into everything you do.
Catalyst; you love to motivate and inspire others to make things happen.
- Persuasion; you enjoy bringing others round to your way of thinking and winning their agreement.
Rapport builder; you establish rapport and relationships with others quickly and easliy
- Executive Presence:
Centred; you have an inner composure and self-assurance, whatever the situation.
Judgement; you enjoy making decisions and are able to make the right decision quickly and easily.
Personal responsibility; you take ownership of your decisions and hold yourself accountable.
Time Optimizer; you prioritize your tasks, in order to get the most out of whatever time you have available
- Story Teller and Listener:
Explainer; you are able to simplify things so that others can understand.
Listener; you are able to listen intently to and focus on what other people say.
Narrator; you love to tell stories and understand the power of these stories to convey insights.
Academic Degree: B.S. Degree Marketing or related field
Professional Experience in year(s): 15+