Associate Broker, Government Investor Services
The Government Investor Services team is seeking an Associate to contribute to best in class real estate brokerage that differentiates JLL and builds and maintains a competitive advantage in the marketplace through market expertise, analysis, and thought leadership. The Associate will have primary responsibility for supporting national brokerage focused on federal government leasing. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to join the industry’s leading government specialty team and develop an advanced knowledge of real estate, brokerage, investments and market fundamentals.
- Provide active support and assist in the management of lease pursuits involving government agencies on behalf of clients, including review and analysis of lease financials and proposals packages.
- Conduct financial analysis for complex real estate transactions.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required.
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, preparing property summary information and helping to facilitate content creation for new business presentations with marketing department.
- Develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
- Maintain and routinely update pipeline reports for clients
- Act as liaison to JLL’s internal research group and become an expert on commercial real estate trends and insights.
- Assist senior brokerage professionals through the completion of market surveys, data analysis, financial models and other deliverables.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field
- 1+ years of direct commercial real estate experience
- DC, VA and/or MD Real estate license required to perform in this position.
- Strong financial and analytical ability with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Possess excellent Excel skills with experience analyzing commercial real estate lease transactions
- Argus knowledge is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of government real estate process and civics a plus but not required
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners.
- Ability to effectively and professionally meet client expectations and positively represent the firm
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Willingness to travel throughout the continental US in conjunction with transactional pursuits
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply