The CSI Companies are seeking a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant for our client in the Tampa, FL area.
Hours: M-F Standard Business Hours
Pay: Depending on Experience/Education
- Checks patient in and out in a timely manner
- Vital signs/measurements are taken and recorded in the EMR
- Prepares patient and assists provider with exams/treatments/procedures
- Administers Subcutaneous, Intradermal and Intramuscular injections
- Provides basic life support (BLS) / Automated External Defibrillator (AED) as needed
- Provides basic lab procedures/collects lab specimens
- Performs phlebotomy skills
- Manages refill prescriptions as authorized by provider
- Conducts patient education
- Adheres to infection control / safety guidelines
- Schedules diagnostic studies
- Processes messages and responds timely
- Obtains lab results and documents in the medical record
- Reviews medical record documentation prior to patient visit for completeness / preps medical record
- Coordinates emergency visits or “add-on” patients
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- CMA or RMA required
- BLS/AED Cert required
- Experience as a Medical Assistant in a healthcare facility is preferred
Electronic Medical Record
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 45051
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About The CSI Companies
View the full profile
At The CSI Companies, we provide comprehensive staffing solutions to companies nationwide through our four specialty divisions:
• CSI Financial
• CSI Healthcare IT
• CSI Professional
• CSI Tech
In 2010, The CSI Companies became a part of Recruit Global Staffing, active in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. Recruit Global Staffing is a leading global HR service provider, part of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. As a member of the Recruit family, we can extend the benefits of global recognition and universal resources to our valued clients and candidates.
We have kept our promise to provide national staffing and local support since our doors opened in 1994. Our national reach lets us provide you with the best staffing solution at your exact point of need, no matter your location. Today, we remain one of the fastest-growing recruiting firms in the nation.
CSI Gives Back
At CSI, we extend our community contribution beyond providing candidates with flexible job opportunities and connecting clients with top-tier talent. Through our local support commitment, we partner with organizations near and far to meaningfully impact the lives of those in need.
What began as a sponsorship of community events has flourished into a full-fledged social responsibility initiative that spans fundraisers, volunteerism, board membership, and cherished partnerships with local and national philanthropic organizations.
CSI Gives Back is the heart of The CSI Companies.