To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scarsdale, NY 10583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Design Project Manager
Lehigh Technical • Scarsdale, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lehigh Technical is seeking a Senior Project Manager in the Scarsdale/Harrison NY area.
Do you have 3-5 years of experience managing projects, working with clients, designers, architects, and engineers? Do you love technology? Are you looking for a place to grow your career in the exciting home automation industry?
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in multiple jobs every step of the way, from initial client meetings to the final walkthrough. We work with some of the most elite architecture and interior design firms in the country. Every project we take on is custom-designed and engineered specifically for the needs of each client, so you will always be learning new things and be looked to for creative solutions -- you will never be bored.
The experience and skills that make you the perfect person for the job:
- Experience or interest in residential or commercial integration, A/V, and/or electronic control systems
- At least 3 years hands-on PM skills in managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills, and extremely fluent English writing, grammar, and speaking abilities
- Highly organized with a natural and exceptional ability to work with many different teams and solve problems in a collaborative way
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Visio and AutoCAD proficiency a plus.
- Knowledge of low-voltage, lighting, and/or control systems (such as Crestron or Savant) a major plus
What you'll do on the job:
- Meet with clients, including architects, interior designers, builders, owner's representatives, and homeowners on a regular basis at all phases of the project
- Manage project workflow and schedules on multiple jobs at various stages of completion
- Work closely with our engineering/estimating, billing, and customer service teams to prepare estimates for proposals, and purchase orders, change orders/billing for approved projects
- Coordinate with our technicians, installers, IT, inventory, and support staff to ensure deadlines are being planned for and met
- Review AutoCAD blueprints, plans, and notes from architects, contractors, and sub-contractors
- Develop low-voltage plans, RCPs, shade pocket plans, home theater elevations, etc. using Visio or AutoCAD with assistance from our AutoCAD artist
- Work closely with technicians/Installers as well as multiple contractors and sub-contractors to answer questions and solve problems as they arise
- Make regular site visits to our clients in New York City, Westchester NY, Fairfield CT, and occasionally other locations
- Attend webinars, seminars, and industry trainings to stay on the cutting edge of what we do
Other details about this position:
PM experience specifically in the A/V Home Integration industry is desired but not necessary - we will teach you what you need to know.