Role: Finance Analyst
Location: Dulles, VA
Schedule: 40 hours / week
Send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Overview: Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing and technology services firm, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst to sit on-site in Dulles, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
- May provide analysis on business development and may monitor business performance by unit or division.
Required / Basic Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Requires intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a working knowledge of EVMS
- Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance and eligible for an SCI as a condition of employment
- Understanding of Financial systems (Oracle, Hyperion)
- Financial forecasting experience with EVMS or government cost reporting
- Understanding of Business systems (SAP, MPM, WinSight)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related and a minimum of 6 years related experience in financial analysis OR a Master's Degree with 4 years of experience.
Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance and eligible for an SCI as a condition of employment
***As a contract employee of Apex Systems, you are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Shorter Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts / Perks and our Referral Program.
***Apex Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178