To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Jenn Hocker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Operations Manager
Trelleborg • Paso Robles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical is an ISO13485 certified manufacturer of custom silicone components and parts for the medical device industry. Our specialties include silicone extrusion, molding, sheeting and closed cell sponge/foam.
Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 11 paid holidays
We have an opening for an Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate all production operations in accordance with company and corporate production objectives at optimum cost consistent with quality requirements. Also, you will drives process improvements and contributes towards sales and development strategies.
Some of the Essential Functions are:
- Directs and coordinates, through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with production of company products, utilizing knowledge of product technology, production methods and procedures and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of all operations to ensure that established objectives will be met, that corporate policies will be observed, and that prompt corrective action will be taken when necessary.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of complex aspects of products and processes.
- Collaborates across departments in order to obtain world class manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrates the initiative to conduct comprehensive cost analysis to produce profitable proposals.
- Identifies training needs, develops, and coaches new and existing employees to develop a technically qualified workforce that supports a passion for excellence.
- Supports a self-directed culture of learning and ownership.
- Champions process improvements, the elimination of waste, customer focus, and respect for people.
Minimum job qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any relevant degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility; 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing environment.
MUST APPLY USING THIS LINK: