ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mental Health Advocate.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides an array of mental health support services to the PACT consumer. Participates in the planning and provision of interdisciplinary training and development for all team members. On-call availability and response is required.
- Provides support services which include but are not limited to personal care assistance (hygiene, grooming), life skill development (nutrition, money management, medication monitoring), entitlement management and advocacy, and supportive counseling (emotional support, job coach/vocational support, substance abuse support). Coordinates services with other agencies.
- Participates in treatment planning, ongoing assessment and discharge review process.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and current consumer records.
- Advocates with community service providers for on-going, emergency and other forms of health care for consumers.
- Represents PACT, the Agency and/or consumer at various community based medical, treatment planning and service coordination meetings.
- Contributes to and participates in the delivery of interdisciplinary in-service training and case conferences.
- Provides on-call and emergency response services
- Provides psychiatric/medical case management and/or specialized services to consumers as warranted and/or requested.
- Participates in on-going supervision and/or program development with the Program Coordinator, which may consist of field visits to consumer residences, work sites, families, etc.
Associate's degree in psychiatric rehabilitation; OR Bachelor's degree in behavioral health science + 2 years experience providing mental health services.Valid driver's license in good standing and ability to be on-call required.
Radiation Treatment Planning