To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Strategist II/III
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To provide operational and analytical support to the existing cardholder engagement group within the Credit Card Products team in the execution of business processes, strategic initiatives, and department policies. Support the production of performance studies, strategic analyses, operational reports, and product marketing campaigns all designed to benefit the existing cardholder experience. Work with internal and external stakeholders to deploy and measure the performance of credit card products and initiatives. Assess the effectiveness of existing cardholder engagement efforts. Contribute to projects and initiatives that focus on strategic, financial, and member service goals.
• Assists department leadership and/or analysts in compiling, reviewing, and preparing data to be used in the analysis of operations, services, and products
o Researches, gathers, and synthesizes data; presents conclusions and recommendations to department leadership
o Prepares summaries, analyses, reports, charts, graphs, instructions, and manuals/reference materials for inclusion in business unit reporting
o Assists in the production of monthly and ad hoc studies, reports, and surveys for department leadership
o Produces post-campaign analyses that assess and benchmark the performance of product marketing efforts
o Assists in the development of operational reports related to budgets, variance, and operational analytics
o Provides strategic analysis and recommendations regarding technology, industry trends, and competitor performance that help influence department decisions
• Provide operational support that directly affects the business unit functions
o Completes and/or monitors internal processes and performs quality control to ensure accuracy and adherence to regulations, Navy Federal policies, and industry practices
o Detects errors and initiates or arranges for corrective action; follows through with cognizant parties to ensure resolution
o Assists management and analysts with developing and recommending enhancements to existing processes, products, strategies, and analyses
o Develops and applies a sound understanding of the business unit’s functions and their relationship to those of other business units
o Assists in the production and review of budgets, spending reports, financial summaries, and policy/procedural documents
• Supports projects and initiatives within the business unit and/or across the organization
o Participates in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and tracking of new and existing programs, campaigns, and special offers
o Coordinates the collection of input from functional areas and assists in the execution of related activities
o Maintains knowledge of corporate business plans, marketing efforts, operational/business requirements, and credit card industry trends
• Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted:
• Strong research, planning, organization, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability glean business insights from large datasets
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong skills in collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships with various functional groups
• Ability to lead and manage projects
• Ability to multitask, work independently, and exercise initiative and judgment
• Experience with database tools such as SQL or SPSS
• Proficient with analytical and data visualization tools such Excel, Powerpoint, and Tableau
• Desired: Knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products, and services
• Desired: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
• Desired: Knowledge of and experience with credit union or retail banking operations
• Desired: Knowledge of Navy Federal’s functions, philosophy, operations, and organizational objectives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability