To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Texas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Account Executive
Cardinal Health • Texas, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Direct Sales contributes to Cardinal Health
Direct Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and/or existing customers through face-to-face or telephone contact to meet individual and organizational sales objectives.
This position is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations. The complexity of the solution, product or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling. Sells products and services that help facilitate patient care predominately through optimizing the supply chain and the selection of the products within.
This position is a field role based in Texas, with overall jurisdiction over a multi-state territory.
It can also be based at the Independence Medical headquarters in Twinsburg, OH, with monthly travel to the assigned territory.
- Act as a top-selling resource and contributor on behalf of Independence Medical
- Manage approx 35 top revenue producing accounts for the business (Home Cares or DME companies)
- Monitor existing purchases, up-sell on current accounts, expand product lines, and facilitate new solutions that help the customer grow their business as well as ours
- Build long-standing relationships with customers, engage with them directly and provide day to day customer service support
- Drive incremental increases in account revenue and margin
- Develop and maintain manufacturer relationships on behalf of the customer
- Collaborate with Cardinal Health at Home interdepartmental stakeholders on pricing initiatives, new solution pilots, sales tools, etc.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset; conduct pricing comparisons, generate reimbursement schedules, use business analytics to supplement account management and growth
- Demonstrate the experience, leadership, communication skills, and execution to manage a critical customer base within a high visibility position
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 6 years related sales experience preferred
- Previous medical sales experience required, post-acute preferred
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- Analytics experience, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.