Call Center Representative
We have the excitement to have a Sales Center Representative position with Self Storage Plus. This role is fast paced, fun, and interactive with people. Every customer has their story, and you have the opportunity to assist them by actively listening and demonstrating genuine care with solution-based answers. In this position you receive personal satisfaction and measurable success. The Sales Center Representative will work out of our Woodbridge, Virginia office.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter reservations and obtain details of customer concerns.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, and a professional phone voice.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibiting multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Assisting a diverse range of customers.
- Actively using computers and related software.
- Executing strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrating effective sales techniques and processes.
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Hourly Wage + Bonus
- Paid Time Off including Holidays
- Hybrid work schedule
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Active Listening
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service