To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE 68524
- Christy Killingsworth
- Phone: 402-474-8546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PCE • Lincoln, NE
Posted 24 days ago
SUMMARY: Implement and facilitate processes to get the desired results of the assigned Division’s organizational training strategy. Will help with the roll out of Training Within Industry (creation and training of work standards to the floor), as well as facilitate Lean methodologies like 5S organization on the floor with Audit (GMP included), Gemba Walks (weekly area reviews and improvement projects), Single Point Lessons (peer to peer BKM sharing), Control Point Standardization (routines for operators and supervisors on the floor), Kaizen activities (continuous improvement) and Total Precision Maintenance Processes such as Perfect PM’s, Machine Tags, and Clean and Inspect Checklists.
• Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aid.
• Negotiate, organize and manage contracted training. Be the technical expert to roll out Lean processes to the factory floor and support organizations
• Facilitate activities with personnel from all shifts with regard to 5S, Auditing, maintenance and continuous improvement processes.
• Lead cross functional continuous improvement teams (Kaizen teams)
• Be available for all shifts and across departments to ensure standard processes
• Help identify success metrics for production.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs, and developing solutions based on TWI methodologies.
• Drawing an overall and individualized training and development plans.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods to support organizational goals (including lean implementation).
• Identifying, managing and closing training gaps (with a focus on reducing time to performance).
• Calculating ROI/value of improvements to Operation’s performance and reduction of time to performance.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices; Maintain LMS.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Knowledge of specific lean roll-out strategies (TPM, 5S, TWI);
• Ability to resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary;
• Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree in Adult Education preferred.
• 3+ year's experience as a Training Program Manager, Lean Manager, Instructional Designer (or Training Specialist with Manufacturing Supervisor experience).
PCE, Inc recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.