KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
- Manages daily office operations to ensure efficient processes and work flows are in place.
- Supports all staff, keeping them informed of policies and other pertinent information; monitors staff compliance and education; arranges meetings; orders supplies/promotional materials; maintains equipment and employee ID system; communicates with vendors.
- Maintains expense tracking spreadsheets, petty cash and receives, codes and processes invoices. Prepares financial reports through research and analyzing data.
- Handles special projects as required which include physical inventory, monitoring and maintaining records, collecting data for audits, assisting with contracts and amendments and maintains client/customer contacts.
- Interacts with staff at other offices including the corporate offices and corporate departments to assure site needs are met.
- Assists with office visitors.
- Other duties as assigned
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or business school certificate from an accredited school preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of office operations including accounting and budgeting, office equipment, mail processes and vendor management.
- Knowledge of the health care environment preferred in areas such as quality management, Medicaid behavioral health programs and regulations, health technology trends and applications.
- Familiarity with government structure and related programs desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required as well as with other software products relevant to the business.
- Internet and research experience strongly desired.
- Basic math, budgeting and accounting skills desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects, work independently, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and delegate tasks and projects.
- Ability to evaluate office situations rapidly and develop viable solutions to ensure efficient office operations.
- Assess and monitor incoming work, projects, track RFP’s and financials, and prioritize for assignment and completion by deadline; review office workflows to assure efficiencies.
- Attention to detail, practical problem solving.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ progressive senior administrative experience in an office environment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing employees.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Attention To Detail