To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ely, IA 52227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative (Cedar Rapids, IA, US, 52227)
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. • Ely, IA
Posted 25 days ago
CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-WHERE WE NOT ONLY WORK TOGETHER BUT WE WIN TOGETHER!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers in the Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas. You’ll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their process flow control and instrumentation needs, while providing solutions to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategy
- 3+ years of proven Outside Sales within the industrial marketplace preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills including English grammar
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry and instrumentation knowledge preferred
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer proficiency including MS office
- Epicor P21 a plus
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you--Apply Today!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.