It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Under general supervision, the Lead Administrative Clerk(AC) uses independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative and advanced clerical duties in support of an organizational unit. Will be responsible to accurately input data into FHIQ handhelds (our proprietary system) for all carrier loads the delivered to the distribution center. AC represents FHI in a professional manner as communication is a primary function to providing excellent customer service to host supervision, FHI supervision, handlers, and our customers in the distribution Center specifically in the receiving department. The AC will be responsible for checking in all delivering drivers arriving at Distribution Center, collecting data from drivers and inputting data concentrated on each load. Communicating with FHI leads on the placement of trucks into dock doors, assignment of loads to associates, load charges and collecting payment.
Handling of cash, checks and com-checks will be a part of completing each transaction with our customers. Clerks must maintain a neat, clean, and organized work environment and must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
As part of the FHI team, you will receive a generous compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and the opportunity to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan.
- Accurately input data gather from drivers and forms handed in by associates, into FHIQ *
- Communicate with host supervisors, FHI supervision, and handlers
- Communicate load arrivals and assign doors
- Price loads from provided description, communicate price to drivers and payroll to handlers
- Run a resign-in sheet which tracks our associate's door assignments
- Accurately code and sign receiving paperwork.
- Collect payments from carriers when necessary
- Sync all load data into main FHIQ system
- Download next day's pre population schedule into FHIQ (internal database)
- Collect all required documents throughout the day. BOL, Trip #, etc
- Specialized course work in general office practices or two years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of computers, electronic data processing, and office tools and equipment
- Operation experience, and the ability to effectively meet and communicate with others
- Ability to make independent judgments which have minor impacts on the organization.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!