The Part Time bilingual Quality Monitor in the Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) program conducts quality evaluations and audits to ensure that Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards. The Quality Monitor reports directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor or Quality Manager (where structure does not require a Supervisor level). The Quality Monitor uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The Quality Monitor will select from alternative methods and refer problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting guides, manuals, or procedures such as Quality Manuals and Standard Operating Procedures.Job Description Summary
- Conduct call monitoring sessions to ensure that CSRs are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Work with Customer Service Supervisors in assisting them in monitoring their team.
- Follow procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided by CSRs through monitoring incoming calls and other work types while focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback on call monitoring results to CSRs and other operational areas within the contact center and to the customer.
- Participate in calibration sessions and comply with calibration results.
- Compile with all customer/data privacy and security requirements.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
In accordance with contractual requirements:
- Six months call center quality monitoring experience required, one or more years' experience providing feedback to CSRs and/or management level employees preferred.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly and professionally.
- Must be able to read and speak Spanish clearly and professionally.
- Bilingual employees will receive a pay differential and will be required to pass a language skills assessment test.
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and team interaction skills preferred.
Position contingent on ability to obtain low risk suitability clearance.
- Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
- Strong typing skills preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in multi-task environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- May be required to work off-shift as necessary, to include night and weekend.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and provide documentation.
- Non-United States citizens must have resided in the U.S. for three (3) accumulative years of the past five (5) preceding the submittal of suitability forms.
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.Sponsorship:
MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.Residency requirement:
Non-citizens must possess a valid and non-expired Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card. The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five-year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.#CB#Jacksonville, FL
About MAXIMUS:Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Attention To Detail