Media Performance Analytics is a high-profile team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to help assess and steer T-Mobile’s paid media spend, driving business growth through our media investments. We combine our ability to dive into the data with sharp business acumen – we understand the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and advise senior leadership on key media investment decisions. Are ready to unleash your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier?
We are looking for a driven and analytical team member who is passionate about delivering business value – and determining how paid media investments can best deliver that value. You will conduct fast-paced analysis for one or more of our paid media channels campaigns in driving high-quality prospective customers forward in the purchase funnel and resulting in incremental enterprise value. You will regularly deliver and present to executive leadership actionable, data-driven recommendations that optimize T-Mobile’s marketing efficiency and deliver business performance.
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr Analyst, Business Analysis - Media Performance Analytics
. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- 2+ years of professional experience in analytics, strategy, or management consulting roles
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases (experience with one or more media platforms is a plus)
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems in a complex media portfolio and develop data-driven insights
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
- Ability to communicate analytical and quantitative subjects clearly across audience types (subject-matter-expert and non-technical) and levels (peers and executives)
- Excellent prioritization skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop new analytical skills and approaches in a fast growing, dynamic business
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of: telecommunications, consumer electronics, finance, or subscription business
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Marketing-related specialization/coursework is a plus
- Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
- This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Own analysis of paid media investment in one or more channels (e.g. Search, Social, Display) supporting T-Mobile’s key initiatives such as Un-carrier moves, demand gen offers, and brand campaigns
- Provide strong decision support and robust recommendations to business owners based on data-driven analysis, conducting high-profile analysis and delivering data narratives across business groups
- Measure the value of our media investments through attribution of media exposure to prospective customer online and offline actions, and reading incrementality test results
- Support construction of executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and lead positive, constructive collaborations with one or more cross-functional teams
- Help to build standing visualizations (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) for ongoing monitoring and self-service for key stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Business Valuation
- Business Acumen
- Search (Computer Science)