Sales Manager - Linear Motion Control
Territory includes Michigan, Ohio and Indiana - 3-6 direct reports
Bachelor’s degree required – Engineering preferred - with at least 4 years of sales management experience, in the industrial market, selling to industrial OEM’s - will have up to 6 direct reports
- Identifies market, competitive, and segment issues and opportunities in the assigned territory. Formulates a business plan and introduces sales initiatives that address or capitalize on situations and opportunities. Identifies sales opportunities and recommends effective strategies for conversion.
- Maintains professional relationships with key personnel to foster trust and influence opportunities.
- Maximizes sales effectiveness through lead generation, the communication and sharing of market segment information, the introductions and coordination of market segment programs, and attending trade shows. Expeditiously and effectively handles customer orders, complaints and requests for information and data concerning market segments, products, and capabilities, availability, prices, and bid expiration's.
- Acquires knowledge of users and distribution personnel to preserve existing business and enhance the introduction of new products. Establishes and maintains effective records to enhance planning and follow-up activities.
- Supports goals through the collection and communication of information related to competitive manufacturers, products, sales personnel, practices, and the major accounts they manage.
- Product knowledge of the Linear Motion Control, Hydraulics, Motors, Robots - Linear Actuators, Ball Screws, Servo Motors. Pneumatics.
Rob McCabe / Liberty Personnel Services /
/ [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Sales Manager
Please send resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Management
- Selling Techniques