Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 44,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Inspector will support the client business by performing inspections at existing job sites to ensure compliance with installation standards, per individual component specifications based on testing and evaluations conducted by Intertek.
- Perform inspections to ensure compliance
- Record the details
- Document corrective actions to assemblies
- Issue reports to office detailing results of inspections
- Keep all information confidential to each client
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformance reports
- Verifies special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.
- Previous experience of supervision of multi discipline Project support teams
- Formal engineering training and technical qualification
- A number of experience in an oil/gas related supervisory position
- Prior plant experience preferred
- Must be familiar with soil new plant fabrication
- Must be familiar with soil and dirt foundations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Oil And Gas