Join the most diverse and innovative knife manufacturing industry leader.
Fantastic company culture and competitive benefits
Client DetailsAbout Our Client
My client offers the most diverse portfolio of knives, edged tools, and related outdoor products within the industry. They design, develop, and introduce an industry-leading 100+ new premium brand products annually, and are uniquely positioned to serve as "the one-stop shop" for distributors, retail, and eCommerce.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Handle customer orders, sales orders and quotes via phone, fax or email
- Train and become a subject matter expert on our products
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and processes new and existing customer leads or current customers with low activity
- Meet or exceed KPI's
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
- Possible Trade show travel
ProfileThe Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 - 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Passion for sales and goal oriented
- Must be self-motivated, driven and have great work ethic
- Intermediate MS Office skills, advance excel skills helpful
- Previous CRM experience
- Knife and outdoor enthusiast a plus!
Job OfferWhat's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Full medical benefits, 401k, PTO, etc.
- Flexible and hands-on work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office