To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Analyst, Manufacturing Planning
Cardinal Health • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Medical device experience is desired and that QAD experience is desired.
What Manufacturing Planning contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing Planning is responsible for the forecasting, planning and scheduling of manufacturing resources, including equipment and labor resources to efficiently achieve manufacturing goals as defined by internal and external customer expectations. Responsible for distribution of finished goods. Addresses conflicts and constraints in manufacturing to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy