KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for this position in anticipation of being awarded new business in the very near future.
- Oversee, coordinate, and monitor all Clinical team activities.
- Ensure adequate staffing and contractual service levels are adhered to by implementing and monitoring clinical staff productivity and performance indicators. Maintains effective team member relations.
- Leads team members in improving skills, creativity, and problem-solving.
- Work with management team to develop and enhance the operational structure including skill set requirements, gap analysis, and training using workforce planning.
- Manages and completes assigned work plan objectives and projects on a timely basis.
- Provide advice and assistance to leaders in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures. Collaborate with leadership in the development of new and enhanced products and services.
- Represents the clinical department by participating on committees, task forces, work groups, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintains professional relationships with provider community and external customers and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in the development of policies and oversees clinical staff activities to ensure compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
- Provides reports of compliance and other activities.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Non-restricted, North Carolina RN license required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the department.
- Ability to professionally respond to change and handle multiple and changing priorities with sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- 5+ years of clinical experience required.
- 5+ years staff/workload management experience required.
- Experience with State Medicaid programs, strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Vulnerable Populations, strongly preferred.
- Experience in Behavioral Health and Home Health services, strongly preferred.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Complex Problem Solving