Top reasons to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive pay starting at $11.30hr
- Vacation Eligible after 1 year
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Union pension for retirement
- BBU specific wellness program available to participate in
Wellness incentives include:
- Access to Amazon gift cards for associate and spouse for participation in BBU wellness program yearly.
- Eligible for up to $150.00 in gym reimbursement for associate and spouse per year
Be accountable for working Safely Follow all safety rules and safe work practices. Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-routine duties involving customer service, inquiries and problem solving while maintaining positive customer relations.
This is a part-time position scheduling up to 29 hours a week. Schedule may vary Mon - Sun.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
- Courteously greet and assist customers.
- Stock shelves with product and rotate product to ensure adequate supply and product mix.
- Receive and check in products in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintain product displays.
- Enters and maintains records of customer purchases and prepares status reports using cash registers and/or computer systems.
- Assists foreperson, outside vendors, sales representatives and internal departments with outlet transactions as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required.
- Must be able to deal with customers working under pressure where tact may be required to maintain continued customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Working knowledge of cash registers.
- Speed and accuracy in data entry is a must.
- Good cash handling skills
- Excellent people/customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including opening and closing of the facility.
- Multi-task oriented.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.