To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Crimes Administrative Assistant
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 1 day ago
- (50% of time) Manage multiple FCU processes including account closures, law enforcement and subpoena requests, Remote Deposit Capture and Vendor Risk reviews, Actimize data entry for certain alerts (i.e.314(b), STF, MFIU, and law enforcement referrals), and screening of 314(a) and Special Measures lists against the Bank’s customer base.
- (30% of time) Review tracking spreadsheets for Investigations, monitor and track department training, manage several department e-mail inboxes, arrange logistics for new hires in the department, and work on special projects as assigned by the BSA/AML Compliance Director.
- (20% of time) Coordinate meetings and conferences, record minutes for department meetings, process invoices and expense reports, maintain office supplies, coordinate mailings, manage calendar, meeting scheduling, telephone calls and travel arrangements for the BSA/AML Compliance Director.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Business Administration, Criminal Justice, or related)
- Two or more years of financial industry, BSA/AML, Financial Fraud, or related experience
- Five or more years of administrative or legal administrative experience
- Competency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to display a high level of confidentiality
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability consulting with all levels of an organization
- Team-oriented, great at problem solving, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast moving environment
Internal Use Only: I-hrly