Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG)
is an employee-owned, nationally recognized consulting engineering, planning, and infrastructure solutions firm.
We are actively seeking a Electrical Engineer
to join our dedicated team of professionals in Morgantown, WV
. As an Electrical Engineer
, you are responsible for the design of power distribution systems, instrumentation and controls systems, and lighting systems.
Life at HRG
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Electrical Engineers license in Pennsylvania is preferred
- 5+ years' experience working on projects that include that include wastewater pumping station and treatment systems, water booster station and treatment systems, SCADA and lighting system designs including preparation of drawings and specifications
- Strong knowledge of power distribution and instrumentation and control is required
- Proficient in power distribution, instrumentation and controls
- Hands on experience with Programmable Logic Controllers and Human Machine Interface hardware and software packages
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and environmental applications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D is preferred
- Holds a valid Driver's License to travel to job sites, meetings, and regional offices
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Are you a creative problem solver who wants to make a difference in people's everyday lives? Find out why it's #Good2bHRG :
Work with Purpose & Impact: Our people design roads, bridges, water and sewer systems. They reduce pollution and protect environmental resources. They prepare sites for new homes, businesses, schools, and gathering spaces. They develop strategic plans and connect leaders to the funding they need to turn vision into reality. Join us, and use your talent to enhance safety, promote health and well-being, connect people and places, and build strong economies in the community around you.
100% Employee Ownership: Every member of the team shares in the firm's financial success through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), but ownership means so much more to us at HRG. It's about communicating transparently, being accessible, and empowering everyone to contribute their ideas.
Bright Opportunities for Growth: HRG has experienced steady annual growth over the past decade, adding new services and new territories across the tri-state area. We have a detailed path to continue that growth in the decade to come, and our people are the foundation of that plan. We provide ample training, mentorship, and peer networking opportunities, so you can continue to evolve your skills and take on new challenges.
Freedom and Flexibility to Define Where and When You Work: You have many goals: professional and personal. At HRG, you'll be able to pursue them all. Our team has incredible flexibility to adjust their schedule around their life, start the weekend early with Half-Day Fridays, and do their work at home, in the office or any combination they choose.
Comprehensive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance for you and your dependents, general paid leave, and more.
Fun, Supportive Environment: HRG has a One Company mindset focused on collaboration and shared success, not competition. Our founders set out to create an enjoyable workplace, and their vision continues today with regular potlucks, picnic lunches, team building retreats, and friendly games.
National-Recognition: HRG was the ENR 2021 MidAtlantic Design Firm of the Year, and we have received numerous awards at both the regional and national level. See more on our website
Best Place to Work: HRG was recognized as one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in PA.
Learn more about us at www.hrg-inc.com/careers and Visit us on LinkedIn to see our culture, our projects, and even more reasons why it's #Good2bHRG
- Auto Cad
- Electric Power Distribution
- Enterprise Application Software
- Human Computer Interaction