Title: Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Catering Supervisor/Regional Manager Off-Premise
Pay Range: $17.00 - $20.00/hr.
Summary / Objective: Solicits new business by making outbound calls, takes inbound calls as well.
- Continuously reaches out to at risk customers, new and active customers, and gains back lost and lapsed customers.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Solicits new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques, including cold calling, direct outside sales, and relationship building.
- Develops and produces hot leads.
- Targets all new, core, active, at risk, lost and historical contacts provided from the CRM database.
- Maintains on-going contact with customers to build sales.
- Explores all major events and activities throughout the market, primarily via telesales techniques, to identify sales opportunities.
- Retrieves and documents voice mail messages received daily. Returns customer phone calls, and resolves the customer’s needs as defined by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer complaints are resolved by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
- Understands and accurately uses the required software, reports, tools and metrics to document customer records based on interactions.
- Keeps supervisor abreast of progress through daily activity logs and phone calls.
- Protects customer confidential information.
- Takes direction, works independently, and effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Tracks, prioritizes, and finishes duties and projects as required and assigned in an efficient and timely manner.
- Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
- Deals with interruptions and successfully manages multiple tasks.
- Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company’s values and standards.
- Participates in training and strives to increase and improve existing skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Works overtime as necessary.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Effective Communication, verbal and written
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Financial & Business Acumen
Teamwork & Collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some overtime may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.
- 1-3 years of experience interacting and creating relationships with internal and external customers of all levels and skill sets.
- 1-3 years of experience using a PC and MC Office Suite, including intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Business Acumen
- Cold Calling
- Complex Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Social Skills